Childcare can be one of the highest monthly outgoings for working families and ETS are pleased to include the Busy Bees Childcare vouchers scheme in the staff benefits package.
Busy Bees Childcare vouchers help to make childcare more affordable; operated via salary sacrifice, as an employee, you will make tax and National Insurance savings of up to £933.00 per year.
Childcare Vouchers can be used to pay for any registered childcare for children up to the age of 16.
Where can the childcare vouchers be used?
Childcare Vouchers can be used to pay for registered childcare provided by nurseries, child minders, pre-schools, nannies, play schemes, before and after school clubs, holiday camps, independent schools and more.
Further benefits of the Busy Bees Childcare vouchers:
- Busy Bees nursery will assign your child with a dedicated staff member who fully understands the learning, development and care needs of your them, this gives you the confidence to leave your child at the nursery knowing they will be cared for in a way that is tailored to the information that you provide.
- To ensure continuity of care for all children, each key person is paired with a ‘buddy’ who will endeavour to take on the role of the key person during periods of absence.
Assistance with the school transition:
- When your child prepares to leave nursery to embark on the next chapter in their lives Busy Bees assist in supporting this transition, ensuring the children are ready for the next stage in their learning.
- Each of Busy Bees’ 267 nurseries across the UK have been specifically established and designed to ensure that the needs of your child are catered for.
- Free access to the Emergency Childcare service provided by Busy Bees nurseries and exclusive discounts to make savings on costs such as food, clothes, toys, shoes, restaurants and days out.