The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and it’s owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Cookies are small files saved to the users computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the users interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through it’s server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and it’s external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or it’s owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and it’s owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website’s email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or it’s owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no far a comprehensive list].
This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links users should always adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and it’s owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Adverts & Sponsored Links
This website may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, to whom may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
Social Media Platforms
Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other Social Media Channels
Enable Therapy Services’ (ETS’) Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and any future social media accounts are and will continue to be managed by ETS.
On LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook our followers and contact (LinkedIn) can expect an average of between 7-10 messages a week.
On Twitter and Facebook our messages may include:
- New and relevant content and motivational / inspirational tweets and posts
- Re-tweets and re-sharing of information from people we follow
If you Follow, Like or Join our accounts we will not automatically Follow you back, Like your page(s), add you as a Friend, or join your account. This is to discourage the use of direct messaging, avoid wasting resources on spam handling and so that you can easily identify other key Twitter, Facebook users that we think are relevant and who we Follow or Like. However, being Followed or Liked by ETS does not imply endorsement of any kind by ETS.
We will update and monitor our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts during office hours, 9am-5pm UK time, Monday to Friday. Our @enabletherapyservices Twitter account will be monitored and updated regularly and consistently throughout the week.
ETS Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts may sometimes be unavailable and we accept no responsibility for lack of service due to downtime or other events beyond our control. We are dependent upon or website hosting and support providers to enable us to resume normal service levels. We always endeavour to have the service fully available 24:7 and generally in the event of any downtime, the service would be available within 24 hours at the latest.
- We welcome feedback and ideas from all, however you must not knowingly transmit:
- offensive, indecent or obscene material or abusive images and literature;
- material which can reasonably be considered as harassment of, or insulting to, other people or organisations;
- material obtained in violation of copyright or used in breach of a license agreement;
- spam (electronic junk mail) or chain email;
- material that could, by their presence on an ETS run social media site, reasonably be expected to embarrass or compromise ETS (although comments that disagree with ETS are allowed);
- commercial activities which are not connected to ETS business;
- any form of gaming, lottery or betting;
- any form of share dealing;
- offers of items for sale or bids on commercial auction sites;
- chain schemes (such as pyramid selling);
- material designed to mislead people about who originated or authorised it (e.g. through misuse of signatures);
- attempts to compromise ETS IT and Telecoms, prevent legitimate access to them, damage them or seek to cause degradation of performance or a denial of service;
- attempts to gain unauthorised access to ETS IT and Telecoms or content for which you do not have permission (i.e. Hacking);
- attempts to access, amend, damage, delete or disseminate another user's files, emails, communications or data without the appropriate authority;
- attempts to solicit business or sell your services to any of ETS’s service users, followers or contacts.
- We will withhold, edit or remove any comments we judge do not follow these guidelines.
- Opinions expressed in comments are those of the author not those of ETS.
- We will endeavor to read all Direct Messages and comments and ensure that any emerging themes or helpful suggestions are passed to relevant people in ETS. We will endeavour to respond to questions and queries directly where an answer can be given quickly and simply, although we will not be obliged to do so. More difficult or detailed questions should be referred through to Julie Kendall at firstname.lastname@example.org Press queries should also be directed to Julie Kendall at email@example.com.
In exceptional circumstances, (e.g. a persistent nuisance poster) ETS reserves the right to ignore, limit or suspend comments or responses to comments without prior notice, if we judge that these are becoming a waste of resources and ETS personnel time.
On behalf of ETS