Occupational Therapy Assessment and Treatment Services
What is Occupational Therapy ?
Occupational Therapy helps you live your best life at home, at work – and everywhere else. It’s about being able to do the things you want and have to do.
Enable Therapy Services Rehabilitation /Vocational Case Management Services work together with our specialist UK wide network of over 275 HCPC registered Occupational Therapists to offer you and your clients a range of Occupational Therapy assessment and treatment services to support your clients rehabilitation
- 01. Occupational Therapy Functional Assessment
- 02. OT Functional Assessment - Specialist (eg including ABI, Cognitive Assessment or Hand Assessment)
- 03. Occupational Therapy Hand Assessment
- 04. Cognitive/Fatigue Assessment and Treatment
- 05. Housing and Equipment Assessments
- 06. Moving and Handling Assessment
- 07. Wheelchair/Seating and Posture Assessment
- 08. Bespoke Assessment
“…. you've all been great and a shining light of positivity in a long process, and the only people that’s related to my condition.”
Client regarding her ETS Case Manager
Get in touch
We’ll be able to answers any of your questions or assist with queries?Contact