Neil joined ETS in May 2023 and brings a wealth of experience in the insurance and rehabilitation industries, having worked on both sides of the fence, handling personal injury litigation, both for large Defendant Insurance Companies/Defendant Law firms but also for Top Tier Legal 500 Claimant law firms.
Neil moved into Business Development in 2005 to work for The Injury Care Clinics Ltd (TICCS) as their first Business Relationship Manager, leaving in 2010 as Head of Commercial Development. TICCS were the first rehabilitation company to bring Case Management to the UK, with their Managing Director having close involvement in the development of The Rehabilitation Code which was incorporated into the Civil Procedure Rules in 2005.
Neil therefore understands the vital role that Case Management plays and is equally acutely aware of the challenges that insurers and solicitors encounter in the claims process and is able to offer solutions to issues, should they arise.
Neil’s role as Commercial Manager with ETS has many facets such as:
- Developing relationships with new and existing customers;
- Understanding the needs of customers and responding effectively;
- Seeing the bigger picture to help ETS grow by moving into new markets;
- Offering insight on how ETS’ operations can be improved for the benefit of our customers;
- Developing ETS’ sales and marketing strategy.
Neil is on hand for any commercial discussions and to address the concerns of all stakeholders and can be contacted by e-mail (see across)
Join our team
We’re always looking for talented people to join our team.